Neat Sense gives you accurate real-time room analytics for healthier, safer, more cost-effective meeting spaces and classrooms. Neat Sense is an advanced set of smart room sensor technology which we’ve been integrating into Neat devices since we began designing and developing them, elevating each model beyond its primary function of providing superior audio and video.
Neat Sense enables you to continuously manage and monitor air quality, humidity, CO2 and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs are organic chemicals, odors, scents, etc.), along with the number of people in the room, ambient noise and lighting conditions. All the data and statistics for these are easily obtainable on the Zoom dashboard. The COVID-19 global pandemic has made us all acutely aware of how quickly a virus can spread and the devastation and disruption it causes.
Therefore, it’s essential that when people start returning to the office and students to schools, companies and educational authorities understand how important it is to implement the correct preventive measures for a safe and healthy working and learning environment. Here’s why your business or school would be wise to keep an eye on your working and learning environments:
1. Maintaining good air quality leads to enhanced well-being and productivity.
2. Setting the right humidity levels reduces the risk of viruses spreading.
3. Calculating the amount of CO2 in the room makes it less hazardous.
4. Tracking VOC stops chemical pollution in everyday things being harmful.
5. Knowing the people count in the room helps with real estate optimization.